Live Webinar: De-risk your Messaging Middleware Infrastructure!
Date: Wednesday, April 21st at 11 am ET/8 am PT
Speaker: David Liff, Vice President
Host: Steven Menges, Head of Product Management
Messaging middleware platforms are amongst the most stable and as a result, can suffer from under-resourcing as the accepted business logic is to focus resources where more immediate issues exist. This chronic lack of investment exposes your organization to several hidden risks, resulting in rolling, cascading failures with serious impacts on your business, reputation, user experience, and bottom-line revenue.
If you run mission-critical apps on messaging middleware and your role is one of the following: IT Ops, DevOps, Director, VP or CxO, Middleware Administrator, this webinar is for you.
In this webinar, we will share:
• Top 5 areas of risk that can damage your business & reputation
• Top indicators of risk associated with underinvestment in messaging middleware
• Pros and cons of addressing risks early vs later
• Ways to address major outages early on and cost-effectively
Nastel Technologies is the global leader in Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). It helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure by delivering tools for Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, to answer business-centric questions, and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers. It is particularly focused on IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Solace, TIBCO EMS, ACE/IIB and also supports RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain, IOT, DataPower, MFT, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration and many more.
The Nastel i2M Platform provides:
- Secure self-service configuration management with auditing for governance & compliance
- Message management for Application Development, Test, & Support
- Real-time performance monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Business transaction tracking and IT message tracing
- AIOps and APM
- Automation for CI/CD DevOps
- Analytics for root cause analysis & Management Information (MI)
- Integration with ITSM/SIEM solutions including ServiceNow, Splunk, & AppDynamics