IDC has found that companies’ integration landscape is becoming more complex.
Specialized middleware management tools can
- Aid growth
- Address risks
- Improve reliability
- Improve performance
This IDC report by Shari Lava, IDC Research Director for Automation, investigates the Increasing Investment in Integration Tooling.
- 75.5% of enterprises plan to use Cloud-based Integration services or iPaas within 12 months
- 73.9% plan to use Data Integration & Intelligence Tools
- Most enterprises use multiple integration infrastructure technologies
- AIOps & APM applications are now not “good enough” to manage integration infrastructure
- Integration Infrastructure Management tools deliver new intelligence & significant business improvements
ABOUT THE IDC SPOTLIGHT: An IDC Spotlight is an informed discussion including IDC’s expert perspective on today’s most relevant business/technology challenges, trends, and opportunities. This includes an objective review of features and benefits and an insightful challenges section written by the IDC analyst. The IDC content is sourced from existing IDC research and analyst point-of-view.
ABOUT IDC: International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets.
With over 1,200 analysts worldwide, IDC offers global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries. IDC’s analysis and insight help IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based technology decisions and achieve their key business objectives. Founded in 1964, IDC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of International Data Group (IDG, Inc.), the world’s leading tech media, data and marketing services company.