Nastel’s core business is Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). Nastel believes that the Integration Infrastructure (which includes “messaging middleware”) is the nervous system of every digitally integrated business. Effective management of this infrastructure is essential to reliable application delivery and reduced operational risk.
The Nastel solution for Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M) provides enriched value through an extensive feature set:
- Simplified configuration and message management
- Secure delegation of authority to DevOps users, with full audit trail
- Real-time monitoring, trend, and pattern detection
- Proactive alerting and automated actions
- Performance and capacity analytics powered by historical data
- Tracking and tracing of application message flow
Watch the OnDemand Webinar today to learn more about the Nastel solution for Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M).
Vice President of Technology Services
As Vice President of Technology Services, Scott Corrigan manages Nastel’s technology related activities in the field, including sales engineering and services delivery. In his role, Scott leads a worldwide team that supports customers, sales and partners. With over 20 years of experience in the IT industry, Scott has architected software solutions and managed deployments to enable a large number of corporate customers to succeed in their business objectives.