Welcoming Back The Economy!
As we prepare for the first rounds of business to open across the nation, we’re all expecting a number of things to happen in parallel, including:
- An increased sense of awareness of the presence of other people.
- A new-found understanding of why our mothers always told us to wash our hands so thoroughly.
- A deeper appreciation of the difference between an e-business and a vanity website.
Being able to transact business online, is no longer a nice to have, but a critical fundamental performance criterion.
We all thought we understood the terms “business continuity” and “disaster recovery”, but let’s face it, as a global economy we have had these ideas tested and we’ve be found wanting.
The challenge is that we have all become much more aware of the need for rapid application modification processes to deal with changing conditions. And the classic way of looking at IT requires far too much pre-determination of expected outcomes.
What we need to be able to do is follow a user’s interaction through the entire application stack and see how they are performing.
If COVID-19 has taught the world anything, it’s that outcomes of processes are the critical success factor. And if you can trace and track a user’s pathway through a business application, and overlay performance data on that pathway, then you can truly understand and improve the user experience.
Nastel has created a feed with some new information on COVID-19! Click here.
Nastel Technologies is the global leader in Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). It helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure by delivering tools for Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, to answer business-centric questions, and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers. It is particularly focused on IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Solace, TIBCO EMS, ACE/IIB and also supports RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain, IOT, DataPower, MFT, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration and many more.
The Nastel i2M Platform provides:
- Secure self-service configuration management with auditing for governance & compliance
- Message management for Application Development, Test, & Support
- Real-time performance monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Business transaction tracking and IT message tracing
- AIOps and APM
- Automation for CI/CD DevOps
- Analytics for root cause analysis & Management Information (MI)
- Integration with ITSM/SIEM solutions including ServiceNow, Splunk, & AppDynamics