Why are so many BMC customers looking to replace their Middleware Management (“BMM”) solution?
A growing number of BMC users are looking for a suitable replacement for BMC’s Middleware Management (“BMM”) solutions. The most frequently cited reasons for which these organizations are looking to replace their BMC software include:
- Changes in BMC’s strategic direction and investment
- Reduction in BMC’s “BMM” workforce (R&D, support, field)
- Deprecated features in BMC’s product offerings
- Doubt and uncertainty about product future
- Premiums charged for replacement products proposed by BMC
Nastel’s core business is Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). Nastel believes that the Integration Infrastructure (commonly known as “middleware”) is the nervous system of every digitally integrated business. Effective management of this infrastructure is essential to reliable application delivery and reduced operational risk.
The Nastel solution for Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M) amply replaces BMC’s “BMM” offering and provides enriched value through an extensive feature set:
- Simplified configuration and message management
- Secure delegation of authority to Dev/Ops users, with full audit trail
- Real-time monitoring, trend & pattern detection
- Proactive alerting & automated actions
- Performance and capacity analytics powered by historical data
- Tracking and tracing of application message flow
Watch OnDemand today to learn more about the Nastel solution for Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M) and discover how Nastel has successfully replaced BMC’s Middleware Management solutions in many midsize and large enterprises around the world.
Nastel Technologies is the global leader in Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). It helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure by delivering Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, to answer business-centric questions, and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers. It is particularly focused on IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Solace, TIBCO EMS, ACE/IIB and also supports RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain, IOT, DataPower, MFT and many more.
The Nastel i2M Platform provides:
- Secure self-service configuration management with auditing for governance & compliance
- Message management for Application Development, Test, & Support
- Real-time performance monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Business transaction tracking and IT message tracing
- AIOps and APM
- Automation for CI/CD DevOps
- Analytics for root cause analysis & Management Information (MI)
- Integration with ITSM/SIEM solutions including ServiceNow, Splunk, & AppDynamics